CATASAUQUA, Pa. -

Firefighters battled a 2-alarm fire at a home in Lehigh County on Thursday morning.

The fire was first reported shortly before 8 a.m. in the basement of a house at 329 Church St. in Catasauqua.

The fire damaged the basement, and the rest of the house sustained smoke damage, according to a 69 News crew at the scene.

No injuries were reported.

The Red Cross responded to help four adults who live at the house wit food, comfort kits and blankets.

The fire appears to have started in the dryer in the basement.