ALLENTOWN, Pa. -

Two adults and a child are temporarily displaced following a home kitchen fire, officials say.

The fire broke out around 11:36 a.m. at 917 North 29th Street. No injuries were reported.

Crews had the fire extinguished in about 20 minutes, said Allentown Fire Department Captain John Christopher.

The fire damage, caused by problems with electrical wires, was contained mostly to the kitchen, Christopher said.

Christopher anticipates the displaced family will be allowed to return within a few days.