NORTHAMPTON, Pa. -

Fire broke out Friday morning in a home at 1926 Washington Ave, in Northampton.

One unidentified person who lived in the home was hospitalized, but details were not available. No firefighters were injured, despite icy conditions.

The family that lived in the home was been displaced and will be staying with relatives.

The house is half of a duplex. The adjoining house received moderate smoke damage.

On Friday afternoon, officials had not yet determined the fire's cause of point of origin.

  Initial reports indicated it started in the basement.