Forbes Magazine has released its list of the top 100 colleges in the country, and two Lehigh Valley schools made the cut.
Easton's Lafayette College came in at number 48 on the annual list.
And Lehigh University, in Bethlehem, was ranked 70th.
Penn State, Harvard and Yale Universities also made the cut.
Swarthmore College, located in Delaware County cracked the top 10 at number six.
But Stanford University in California topped the list.
Rounding out the top 10 were:
2. Pomona College, California
3. Princeton University, New Jersey
4. Yale University, Connecticut
5. Columbia University, New York
6. Swarthmore, Pennsylvania
7. United State Military Academy, New York
8. Harvard University, Massachusetts
9. Williams College, Massachusetts
10. Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Other Pennsylvania universities that made the list include: University of Pennsylvania (11), Bryn Mawr (40), Carnegie Mellon (42), Haverford College (43), Villanova University(79), Franklin and Marshall College (86), and Penn State (93).