Woman rescued from roof of burning home
One firefighter injured in Bethlehem
Officials in Bethlehem say a woman was rescued from a burning home Tuesday morning.
The fire broke out at 9:30 a.m. at a home at 909 Itaska Street.
Deputy Fire Chief Craig Bare says a woman who was inside the home able to make her way onto a porch roof where she was rescued by firefighters.
Bare says one firefighter suffered a leg injury, but no one else was hurt.
Bare says the fire was sparked by an electrical appliance on the second floor of the home.
Copyright 2014 WFMZ. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.