Nov. fire at Lehigh U. students' house accidentally started by candle
Student burned now recovering at home.
A fire at a Lehigh University off-campus house was caused by a candle, officials said.
The fire broke out Nov. 27 around 2 a.m. at a home in the 400 block of Montclair Street in Bethlehem.
One student -- Andrew Douglas-- was hospitalized for burns, has been released from the hospital and is recovering at home with his family, according to fire officials. He is expected to make a full recovery.
Four other students were also displaced by the fire.
The fire was ruled accidental.
Copyright 2012 WFMZ. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.