ALLENTOWN, Pa. - It will be a fairly decent day with times of clouds and sunshine overhead and highs in the mid to upper 60s.
A shower or two may pop up at times (mainly during the afternoon and evening hours) as a disturbance affects the region. Any shower activity around the area will quickly die out this evening leaving us with partly cloudy skies for the rest of the overnight.
Periods of clouds and sunshine will be featured on Sunday along with windy conditions and highs in the middle 60s. A passing shower can't be ruled out on Sunday as well, but a good portion of the day should remain dry. Monday will be a breezy day with partly sunny skies and highs in the middle 60s.
Today: Clouds and sunshine with a shower around (mainly during the afternoon and evening). High: 67
Tonight: A shower early; Partly cloudy and cool. Low: 43
Sunday: Periods of clouds and sunshine with a passing shower; Windy. High 64 Low: 39
- - 'You're not arresting me,' woman tells police
- - Traffic stoppages on I-78 in Lehigh County will take place Wednesday
- - Unofficial numbers in for Allentown race for mayor
- - Indian-American Association of Lehigh Valley meets with Allentown officials
- - Police link man to trio of break-ins in five days
- - Schuylkill man to appear in court; accused of leaving 3 young children alone, 1 in 'cage'
- - Stroudsburg church to begin 'organ' transplant
- - PennEast Pipeline would fuel Blue Mountain expansion
- - Bird mites cleared from Lehighton High School
- - Tip from Facebook staff leads to arrest of East Stroudsburg man for child porn
|Record||90°F May 24, 1936||33°F May 24, 1926|