ALLENTOWN, Pa. - It will be a fairly decent day with times of clouds and sunshine overhead and highs in the mid to upper 60s.
A shower or two may pop up at times (mainly during the afternoon and evening hours) as a disturbance affects the region. Any shower activity around the area will quickly die out this evening leaving us with partly cloudy skies for the rest of the overnight.
Periods of clouds and sunshine will be featured on Sunday along with windy conditions and highs in the middle 60s. A passing shower can't be ruled out on Sunday as well, but a good portion of the day should remain dry. Monday will be a breezy day with partly sunny skies and highs in the middle 60s.
Today: Clouds and sunshine with a shower around (mainly during the afternoon and evening). High: 67
Tonight: A shower early; Partly cloudy and cool. Low: 43
Sunday: Periods of clouds and sunshine with a passing shower; Windy. High 64 Low: 39
- - Fiancée of suspect accused of punching man with disabilities arrested
- - Chester DA announces 46 drug arrests in 'Operation Wildfire'
- - Quakertown triangle lot revitalization project stalls
- - Trial date set for California suit against Cosby
- - Cosby venue could move to California in sex abuse lawsuit
|Record||96°F June 28, 1948||49°F June 28, 1970|