READING, Pa. - A minivan crashed into scaffolding around a building in Reading late Friday afternoon.
Emergency crews got the call around 5 p.m. to respond to the area of North 8th and Elm streets.
The minivan went through a construction fence around the old Ludens building and continued into the scaffolding.
Initial reports were that two people were in the minivan, but officials on the scene had no information about whether they were injured, but witnesses told 69 News they were transported to a hospital to be checked out.
Reading was subpoenaed by federal authorities once again for documents pertaining to the city's last administration.Read More »
- 'Berks County Time Train' to air 200th episode
- Emergency sewer work shuts down Route 100 in Bally
- Berks Catholic boys top Schuylkill Valley in District 3 quarterfinal
- District 3 Wrestling: 3A quarterfinal recap
- Dunkin' Donuts helping to 'roast' hunger in Berks
- D-3 WRESTLING: 3A early round highlights
- Updated Palmer Twp. shooting suspect charged with criminal homicide
- FBI subpoenas Reading for documents from previous administration
- Updated Missing 6-year-old Connecticut girl found in Pennsylvania
- Judge: Only 1 Cosby accuser can testify at sex assault trial
- Updated Near record warmth again today
- Updated 'Berks County Time Train' to air 200th episode
- Updated Police nab pair advertising pot sales on-line
- Updated State police reveal cost of local police coverage: $600M
- Allentown police confiscate crack, heroin, pot in separate raids
- Health department working with Penn State on mumps cases