The top seeded Tiger girls won a District soccer title in Allentown Thursday, beating Blue Mountain 4-1. Moravian Academy's boys won as well, topping Salisbury in overtime.
Northwestern broke up their championship game after Blue Mountain tied the game at 1. The Tigers scored 3 unanswered goals to earn the 4-1 victory.
Moravian Academy needed overtime to beat Salisbury. The Falcons tied the game late but the Lions scored on a penalty kick in overtime to earn the 2-1 win.
- Australian Open 2017: Nadal beats Zverev in four-hour epic
- Phantoms open weekend with 5-3 victory over AHL-best Penguins
- Royals open 2nd half with overtime win against Adirondack
- Reading's Lonnie Walker receives McDonald's All-American jersey
- Nazareth, Becahi girls basketball stake claims atop EPC divisions