A clipper system will continue to bring intermittent light snow and flurries overnight and into Friday morning. Most locations will pick up a coating to an inch or two of snow (with two or three inches possible in the Poconos and some higher elevations). Slick conditions exist (especially on secondary untreated roadways, sidewalks, driveways etc.). Friday will feature falling temperatures (highs in the low 30s, but afternoon temps fall into the 20s) and increasing winds. Wind chill values will feel like 10-20 below zero Friday night and early Saturday. We're still keeping our eyes on a storm late Sunday into Monday that could bring snow to our area. We will keep you posted on what we expect over the next couple days.
- - Police: Allentown man killed by woman driving drunk
- - Mom charged in adopted teen's death was adoption supervisor
- - Delaware Riverkeeper Network, PennDOT clash over bridge replacement plan
- - SUV crashes into pole in Pottstown, causes power outage
- - VIDEO: Hundreds come together to honor Grace Packer
This may cause some temporary disruption of the cameras in this livestream.