Officials: Woman, 88, dies in Hunterdon Co.
Officials say generator was running inside enclosed porch
Officials in Hunterdon County, New Jersey are investigating the death of an 88-year-old woman who was operating a generator inside her home.
Officials said an investigation into the woman's death reveals that a contributing factor could be carbon monoxide poisoning, but that a final determination will be made after toxicology tests are performed.
The woman was running a generator in an enclosed three-season porch, officials said.
Officials remind citizens that running a gas powered generator produces carbon monoxide, which is very dangerous.
Copyright 2012 WFMZ. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.