ALLENTOWN, Pa. - Tonight: Partly cloudy, warm and sticky. Low: 66
Thursday: Hot and humid with sunshine and some clouds. There's a chance for an afternoon thunderstorm in Poconos and in the Lehigh Valley at night. High: 92, Low: 66
Partly sunny skies Tuesday afternoon as temperatures reach 90 degrees for three days in a row in some locations. Tonight will be warm and humid under partly cloudy skies and temperatures in the mid 60s.
The next chance for showers and thunderstorms comes Thursday afternoon and night, but a better chance will come on Friday. Thursday should be dry for the most part.
Friday will have clouds, some sun and a spotty shower or thunderstorm around. Temperatures will only reach the low 80s with humidity.
It's right back to some warmer conditions for the Labor Day weekend with skies staying mostly to partly sunny and temperatures in the mid to upper 80s for Saturday, Sunday and Monday.
- - Lawyers for Allentown mayor in court for suit over attorney fees
- - Lehigh Valley Charter High School for the Arts lets the 'sunshine in' with its production of HAIR
- - Local lawmakers have mixed reactions to Trump's tax plan
- - Emmaus High School, Adidas sign 4-year contract
- - 2 women in critical condition after crash near Dorney Park
- - Cosby, daughter, lawyer speak out as sex assault trial looms
- - Fitzpatrick, Lowenthal introduce gerrymandering resolution legislation
- - Daughter: Bill Cosby 'is not abusive, violent or a rapist'
- - Mother, son breaking business barriers for those with autism
- - Pottstown School District approves new superintendent
|Record||92°F April 27, 1990||30°F April 27, 1933|