George Hobensack found dead after Montgomery County house fire

Published: 0:33 PM EST Jan 30, 2013   Updated: 11:08 AM EST Jan 02, 2013
Generic Image -- fire lights photo

Map: Skippack Twp. fatal house fire

A man was killed in a house fire in Montgomery County early Tuesday morning, officials said.

The fire broke out around 12:15 a.m. at a home in the 2000 block of Fort Bevon Road in Skippack Township.

George Hobensack, 47, was found dead inside the home, but his death is not considered suspicious at this time, officials said.

Investigators have not determined what sparked the fire.