Dozens of people are without a home Sunday after a fire tore through an apartment building in Montgomery County.
Flames erupted at around 6 a.m. Sunday in the three-story building at 127 Fourth Street in Pennsburg.
Crews put out the blaze in about an hour.
We're told that up to 31 people have been displaced.
Animal rescue workers were at the scene Sunday afternoon, trying to find pets.
One resident said one of her cats is dead and another is missing.
She also says that officials told her the fire was sparked by a cigarette in a couch.
Nobody else was hurt.