BETHLEHEM TWP., Pa. - Police are releasing new information in the hopes of catching the driver involved in a deadly hit and run crash.
Paul Agens was hit and killed on Route 22 in Bethlehem Twp., Northampton Co., on Jan. 11, police said.
Agens, 60, of Hamburg, N.J., was putting gas into his vehicle on the side of the highway when he was hit by a passing vehicle, said police.
Investigators said the FBI laboratory analyzed paint chips recovered from the scene and determined the vehicle involved in the crash was either a white Chevrolet Express or GMC Savana made between 1996 and 2002.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Trooper Malitsch at 610-861-2026.
The Lehigh Valley Crime Stoppers is offering a reward for information that leads to an arrest.
Police allege the 23-year-old opened three credit accounts using a New Jersey's woman's ID.Read More »
- Police: Handcuffed suspect runs, kicks cops after violating PFA
- Fight continues over luxury Airbnb in Bethlehem
- State Theatre announces 2017-18 lineup
- National HIV Testing Day
- The season kicks off at Valley Preferred Cycling Center
- Police investigating shots fired in Easton
- Church pastor ordered to trial in granddaughter's death
- Updated Pennsylvania's animal cruelty law gets survivor's paw print
- Ground broken on biggest building in developer's history
- Updated Pennsylvania Senate OKs bill to let school workers have guns
- Updated Brooklyn woman allegedly goes on $3,000 illegal shopping spree
- Updated Enersys to appeal part of German Competition Authority fine
- Updated PHOTOS: Animal cruelty survivor puts paw print on new law
- Updated Police: Handcuffed suspect runs, kicks cops after violating PFA
- Fiancée of suspect accused of punching man with disabilities arrested
- Spotted lanternfly quarantine moved deeper into Berks