BETHLEHEM TWP., Pa. - Police are releasing new information in the hopes of catching the driver involved in a deadly hit and run crash.
Paul Agens was hit and killed on Route 22 in Bethlehem Twp., Northampton Co., on Jan. 11, police said.
Agens, 60, of Hamburg, N.J., was putting gas into his vehicle on the side of the highway when he was hit by a passing vehicle, said police.
Investigators said the FBI laboratory analyzed paint chips recovered from the scene and determined the vehicle involved in the crash was either a white Chevrolet Express or GMC Savana made between 1996 and 2002.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Trooper Malitsch at 610-861-2026.
The Lehigh Valley Crime Stoppers is offering a reward for information that leads to an arrest.
- Police ID man sought after high-speed chase, crash in Berks
- Pawlowski: 'I do not believe I did anything wrong'
- Divers call off underwater search at Blue Marsh Lake
- Guilty plea in Allentown FBI probe
- Behind the scenes of the Lehigh Valley Auto Show
- Trains almost ready to roll between Muhlenberg, Jim Thorpe
- Updated Dallas Green, manager of Phillies' first World Series title team, dies
- Waters in Berks being readied for trout season
- Witness says he thought Sandusky was reported
- Legal immigrant arrested on the job in Wyomissing