BETHLEHEM TWP., Pa. - Police are releasing new information in the hopes of catching the driver involved in a deadly hit and run crash.
Paul Agens was hit and killed on Route 22 in Bethlehem Twp., Northampton Co., on Jan. 11, police said.
Agens, 60, of Hamburg, N.J., was putting gas into his vehicle on the side of the highway when he was hit by a passing vehicle, said police.
Investigators said the FBI laboratory analyzed paint chips recovered from the scene and determined the vehicle involved in the crash was either a white Chevrolet Express or GMC Savana made between 1996 and 2002.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Trooper Malitsch at 610-861-2026.
The Lehigh Valley Crime Stoppers is offering a reward for information that leads to an arrest.
- Updated State police: Trooper, 2 people in SUV injured in crash
- Updated Fishing event makes dreams come true
- Updated Sunday to be milder with sun, high clouds
- President Trump will celebrate 100-day benchmark with rally in Harrisburg
- Updated Eric Frein's strategy to avoid death: Blame Dad
- April the giraffe becomes a cash cow for tiny zoo
- Man working on NFL draft stage injured after fall
- Local libraries fight to survive cuts
- Berks man who turned life around is giving back to humane society
- Legendary coach honored in Kutztown