Vigil held for carbon monoxide victims
A vigil was held Monday night to remember the Bucks County family who died from carbon monoxide poisoning last week.
Community members gathered at Quakertown School District's Alumni Stadium to remember the Reitnauer family of Milford Township.
Officials say the lives of the family of four were tragically taken when the father, Gary Reitnauer, killed himself in a garage by leaving his car running.
His wife and their 16-year-old and 10-year-old daughters died while trying to rescue him.
The girls, Kimberly and Jamie, were students of the school district.
Copyright 2013 WFMZ. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.