Gas leak reported at Perkiomen School in Montgomery Co.
School evacuated as a precaution
Crews are investigating a gas leak near a Montgomery County school.
County officials said the leak was outside the Perkiomen School at Third and Seminary streets in Pennsburg, and was reported around 11 a.m. Thursday.
PECO crews are still on the, which was apparently caused by a lawnmower that hit a gas regulator on the grounds of the school, officials said.
Dispatchers said the school's cafeteria building was evacuated for a short time as a precaution.
No injuries have been reported.
Copyright 2013 WFMZ. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.