WYOMISSING, Pa. - An accident involving a car and an SUV resulted in the SUV careening across a lawn and taking out part of a brick sign.
The accident happened around 12:15 p.m. Friday in the area of Berkshire Boulevard and Berkshire Court in Wyomissing, Berks County.
The car, police said, ran a stop sign, striking an SUV, which continued traveling across the lawn outside the Berks Visiting Nurse Association headquarters and into the nonprofit organization's sign.
Two people in the SUV and one in the car were transported to the hospital with what police said they believed to be non-life-threatening injuries.
Both vehicles suffered extensive damage, and the SUV's impact with the sign left bricks and vehicle parts strewn around the scene, with the SUV coming to rest just feet from the building.Images: Car vs. SUV in Wyomissing
Last Memorial Day, 24-year-old Ryan Benjamin of East Vincent Township was found dead.Read More »
- Memorial Day services across Berks County
- PHOTOS: Observing Memorial Day
- Police in Berks County investigating discovery of ATM skimmer
- Authorities ID victim in fatal Penn Township crash
- Fallen heroes honored at City Park in Reading
- Memorial Day celebrations in Berks County
- One year later, police seek answers in Chester Co. woman's death
- A shower/strong thunderstorm this afternoon
- How you can help an Allen HS senior in the fight of his life
- Mourners deliver flowers in memory of Ernie the giraffe
- Freedom High student walks 22 miles for veterans
- Coroner called to crash in Lower Towamensing Twp.
- Visitors celebrate at Dorney Park despite rainy weather
- A place of healing for veterans
- Weather stops big guest at Pottstown Memorial Day parade
- 'Taps' echoes over Bethlehem