The winner is in.
The "Rap Battle" between Peter Dinklage and Morgan Freeman, where they spit fire and ice in a Doritos vs. Mountain Dew commercial was number one. Pepsi took all in the digital battle as the most-talked about brand on social media, according to a poll by advertising agency Pavone.
Pavone created an analytics tool to track social media conversations about the big game brands to determine which companies got the biggest bump in online buzz.
Pepsi was the clear winner, according to Pavone, with almost one million engagements on Twitter and Facebook. Doritos also won, with a more than 8,000 percent increase in social media conversations.
Coming in second was Toyota, which told the story of Canadian paralympic skier Lauren Woolstencroft from infant to gold medalist. In third place was Tourism Australia, with Danny McBride and Chris Hemsworth starring in a faux "Crocodile Dundee" trailer to promote Australia tourism.
For a complete list, visit Pavone's poll.
The Wolf administration is asking for public input to help a new task force that the governor and auditor general are heading up to explore ways to make Pennsylvania schools safer and more secure.Read More »
- Pa. Gaming Control Board to accept interactive gaming petitions
- Most serious charges dropped in Beta Theta Pi hazing death
- March 14 is now "Saquon Barkley Day"
- House votes to trim Legislature, but bill's fate is unclear
- PennDOT, DEP seek volunteers for statewide spring cleanup
- Wolf wants gift ban, no pay for officials in budget standoff
- Updated Amy Yu back in Allentown; Kevin Esterly in Miami awaiting extradition
- 2 injured in DUI crash in Berks County
- Woman dies almost one year after being involved in South Whitehall car crash
- Man arrested after stabbing neighbor multiple times in Easton
- Multiple crews battle large fire at former Trainers Inn in Carbon County
- Allentown Police: Kevin Esterly arrested, Amy Yu located in Mexico
- Mother, brother react to Allentown teen Amy Yu being found in Mexico
- Irish Community Day event held in Allentown
- New Local artist commemorates Eagles Championship Parade with unique print
- Hundreds celebrate St. Patrick's Day aboard the Colebrookdale Railroad