TUNKHANNOCK, Pa. - A Bucks County man died in a lake in northeastern Pennsylvania over the weekend.
Police say 56-year-old Paul Hubner of Quakertown drowned after he fell off a boat in Tunkhannock, Wyoming County.
They say Hubner was with six other people watching the annual fireworks display at Lake Carey when he went overboard just after midnight Sunday.
Hubner's body was found in 30 feet of water around 10:30 a.m. Sunday and pronounced dead at the scene.
An autopsy was planned to determine the cause and manner of death.
Pennsylvania driver's licenses that are compliant with tougher federal anti-terrorism standards should be available in early 2019, according to Gov. Tom Wolf's office.Read More »
- Pa. health officials warn of possible measles exposure
- Pennsylvania man sets Plinko record on 'Price is Right,' goes wild
- Pa. court tightens rules for seizing properties tied to crime
- Pennsylvania's highest-paid CEO among top 10 in US
- Pa. Turnpike expects 2.3M vehicles over Memorial Day weekend
- Man arrested in hit-and-run crash with school bus
- Great white shark Mary Lee detected off New Jersey coast
- Updated Bucks man gets life plus 15 to 30 years in friend's shooting death
- Updated PHOTOS: Observing Memorial Day
- In opioid crisis, a new risk for police: accidental overdose
- Monroe County farm holds annual Farm Animal Frolic
- Package that led to Newark airport evacuation deemed safe
- Fire destroys barn in Lehigh Twp.
- Artvana could take the place of former Mayfair Festival
- Coroner identifies man found dead in Schuylkill River
- Memorial honors Lehigh Valley veteran