TUNKHANNOCK, Pa. - A Bucks County man died in a lake in northeastern Pennsylvania over the weekend.
Police say 56-year-old Paul Hubner of Quakertown drowned after he fell off a boat in Tunkhannock, Wyoming County.
They say Hubner was with six other people watching the annual fireworks display at Lake Carey when he went overboard just after midnight Sunday.
Hubner's body was found in 30 feet of water around 10:30 a.m. Sunday and pronounced dead at the scene.
An autopsy was planned to determine the cause and manner of death.
Sentencing has been scheduled for three former top officials at Penn State University who were convicted of child endangerment in the Jerry Sandusky molestation scandal.Read More »
- Local lawmakers have mixed reactions to Trump's tax plan
- Medical marijuana licensing draws hundreds of applicants
- House votes to toughen animal cruelty laws, tethering rules
- Fight brews in Pennsylvania Senate over Planned Parenthood
- House advances bill to let restaurants sell takeout liquor
- Lawmakers eye more changes to high school graduation exams
- Arrest made in Allentown murder
- Deadly dog attack prompts warning to other dog owners
- Members of white supremacist group face federal charges
- Police: Argument leads to man being intentionally struck by vehicle
- Nazareth rollover crash injures two
- BB gun-toting vandals shooting out car windows in Reading
- Mahoning Drive-in Theatre is open for business
- Almost like summer at FirstEnergy Stadium
- Man shot in Allentown Friday afternoon
- 88-year-young student celebrated at ESU