Tuesday was the deadline for the Pennsylvania gubernatorial candidates to submit their campaign finance reports.
On the Democratic side, Congresswoman Allyson Schwartz says she has $5 million on hand as the candidates enter the final six weeks of the primary campaign.
Rob McCord says he has about $6.6 million ready, while businessman Tom Wolf reports having more than $13 million.
In a release on her website, Katie McGinty says she has $1.6 million available.
On the Republican side, current Governor Tom Corbett has nearly $9 million.
Pennsylvania driver's licenses that are compliant with tougher federal anti-terrorism standards should be available in early 2019, according to Gov. Tom Wolf's office.Read More »
- Pa. health officials warn of possible measles exposure
- Pennsylvania man sets Plinko record on 'Price is Right,' goes wild
- Pa. court tightens rules for seizing properties tied to crime
- Pennsylvania's highest-paid CEO among top 10 in US
- Pa. Turnpike expects 2.3M vehicles over Memorial Day weekend
- Man arrested in hit-and-run crash with school bus
- Great white shark Mary Lee detected off New Jersey coast
- Catasauqua store robbed at gunpoint
- Bucks man gets life plus 15 to 30 years in friend's shooting death
- PHOTOS: Observing Memorial Day
- In opioid crisis, a new risk for police: accidental overdose
- Monroe County farm holds annual Farm Animal Frolic
- Package that led to Newark airport evacuation deemed safe
- Fire destroys barn in Lehigh Twp.
- Artvana could take the place of former Mayfair Festival
- Coroner identifies man found dead in Schuylkill River