Tuesday was the deadline for the Pennsylvania gubernatorial candidates to submit their campaign finance reports.
On the Democratic side, Congresswoman Allyson Schwartz says she has $5 million on hand as the candidates enter the final six weeks of the primary campaign.
Rob McCord says he has about $6.6 million ready, while businessman Tom Wolf reports having more than $13 million.
In a release on her website, Katie McGinty says she has $1.6 million available.
On the Republican side, current Governor Tom Corbett has nearly $9 million.
Four police departments in our area are now investigating the same type of crime.Read More »
- More threats against Jewish Community Centers across the nation
- National Weather Service assessing Pennsylvania storm damage
- PSP: Mom used girl's breath to start car with DUI device
- Pennsylvania's 2018 US Senate race gets going with GOP entry
- Pink slips may await some Pennsylvania public universities
- Judge: Man charged in deadly stabbing will remain jailed
- Allentown hit-and-run victim dies week after incident
- Updated Nearly record warmth this afternoon and tomorrow with a few showers
- It's Fastnacht Day in Pennsylvania
- Updated Road blocks: Stopping drug trafficking in Reading
- Updated UGI customers to see slight increase in gas bill
- Updated Police arrest Hunterdon man on assault charges
- Allentown police arrest unwelcome guest outside apartment building
- Man allegedly tries to head-butt arresting officers, damages patrol car
- Man tells police he stole mom's money as she slept
- Allentown man charged in connection with robbery and shooting