Tuesday was the deadline for the Pennsylvania gubernatorial candidates to submit their campaign finance reports.
On the Democratic side, Congresswoman Allyson Schwartz says she has $5 million on hand as the candidates enter the final six weeks of the primary campaign.
Rob McCord says he has about $6.6 million ready, while businessman Tom Wolf reports having more than $13 million.
In a release on her website, Katie McGinty says she has $1.6 million available.
On the Republican side, current Governor Tom Corbett has nearly $9 million.
Some of the schools in Pennsylvania's 14-university system of higher education may get pink slips..Read More »
- Judge: Man charged in deadly stabbing will remain jailed
- Police work to bring back murder suspect who fled state with 6-year-old daughter
- Missing 6-year-old Connecticut girl found in Pennsylvania
- State police reveal cost of local police coverage: $600M
- Health department working with Penn State on mumps cases
- Conspiracy charge added against Penn State ex-administrators
- Albert Boscov remembered during memorial service
- Cold and calm overnight under mainly clear skies
- Pink slips may await some Pennsylvania public universities
- Cell phone store robbed at gunpoint
- Strong storms, winds leave damage across the region
- Man shot, killed by Reading police after allegedly pointing shotgun at officers
- N.J. Rep. Leonard Lance holds second town hall meeting
- Lehigh Valley Heart Ball raises money for American Heart Association
- 'Light the Way' celebration recognizes trailblazers in the community
- Local vineyard owners wary of warm weather