YORK, Pa. - Federal investigators say they have wrapped up their portion of an investigation into a fire and building collapse that killed two York firefighters.
They say they don't know what caused the fire, but they did not find any indication that it was intentionally set.
Two firefighters were killed when a wall collapsed while they were looking for hot spots.
The fire happened at a former piano factory that is being converted into an apartment building.
- 5 Schuylkill County boroughs, townships nominated as Opportunity Zones
- 6 face felony charges in relation to stealing $336K from Pa. agency
- Local counties receive funding for summer internship programs
- Legislation promotes redevelopment of vacant factory buildings
- Debate continues if legislators or citizens should draw districts
- Democrats, Republicans join forces to tackle climate change
- Coroner identifies woman found dead in Monroe County
- Bloomsburg mayor accused of soliciting prostitutes
- Food Truck food drive draws a crowd
- WFMZ & Dorney Park Team Up For 2nd Food Truck Food Drive For Second Harvest
- Police investigating shots fired at Allentown tattoo shop
- State police seeking information on jewelry theft in Bucks County
- Funeral for Barbara Bush held Saturday
- History's Headlines: Charles Ellet: Bridge builder, warrior, Pennsylvanian
- Easton resident finds drawers disturbed after letting in fake water company employee
- Holistic health coach talks Spring detox diet