LANCASTER, Pa. - Funerals are now set for seven people who died in a fire on Independence Day in Lancaster.
The funeral service for Jimmie Moore will be Saturday at Bright Side Baptist Church in Lancaster. The viewing is set to start at 9 a.m., with a service following at 11 a.m.
A service for the six members of the Kuhns family will be Tuesday at the Millersville Mennonite Church. The viewing will begin at 9 a.m.; the service will follow at 11 a.m.
Some of the schools in Pennsylvania's 14-university system of higher education may get pink slips..Read More »
- Judge: Man charged in deadly stabbing will remain jailed
- Police work to bring back murder suspect who fled state with 6-year-old daughter
- Missing 6-year-old Connecticut girl found in Pennsylvania
- State police reveal cost of local police coverage: $600M
- Health department working with Penn State on mumps cases
- Conspiracy charge added against Penn State ex-administrators
- Updated Albert Boscov remembered during memorial service
- Pink slips may await some Pennsylvania public universities
- Cell phone store robbed at gunpoint
- Boscov: An American Story
- Strong storms, winds leave damage across the region
- Cold and calm overnight under mainly clear skies
- Lehigh Valley Heart Ball raises money for American Heart Association
- PHOTOS: Strong storms, winds leave damage across the region
- 'Light the Way' celebration recognizes trailblazers in the community
- N.J. Rep. Leonard Lance holds second town hall meeting