HARRISBURG, Pa. - The Republican Party of Pennsylvania is attacking front-running Democratic gubernatorial candidate Tom Wolf in fliers being mailed to registered Democrats.
A Republican Party spokeswoman declined Friday to say how many fliers were sent out and where the fliers are being sent.
The Wolf campaign says it's not sure exactly where the fliers are being mailed.
The fliers are the latest attack strategy by Republicans on Wolf, a York County businessman and first-time candidate for office.
Republican Gov. Tom Corbett is airing TV and radio ads attacking Wolf, as well.
Wolf is competing in a four-way race to win the Democratic Party's nomination to challenge Corbett in the Nov. 4 election. Corbett is unopposed in the Republican primary. The primary election is May 20.
A Pennsylvania man is in the money after setting a record on "The Price is Right" game show.Read More »
- Pa. court tightens rules for seizing properties tied to crime
- Pennsylvania's highest-paid CEO among top 10 in US
- Pa. Turnpike expects 2.3M vehicles over Memorial Day weekend
- Man arrested in hit-and-run crash with school bus
- State senate passes Internet gambling bill
- Governor Wolf plans to sign Real ID law
- Updated One man killed in fatal Cherryville Road crash in Allen Twp.
- Updated Passing showers but more seasonable Friday
- Updated PPL deploying smarter technology
- Pennsylvania man sets Plinko record on 'Price is Right,' goes wild
- Strawberries are ripe for picking in Northampton County
- Life Lessons: Dining with strangers
- Updated Study: Tourism generates $2 billion annually in the Lehigh Valley
- Updated Allentown School Board considers tax hike to balance budget
- Umpire remembers crash victim as 'outstanding young man'
- Berks lawmakers explain Pennsylvania's compliance with Real ID law