All four democratic candidates for governor and incumbent Governor Corbett made sure to vote on election day Tuesday.
Corbett made sure to get out and hit the polls early Tuesday, as did his Democratic challengers.
Cameras were there as Congresswoman Allyson Schwartz and former White House adviser Katie McGinty cast their ballots.
State Treasurer Rob McCord seemed to be in a pretty good mood when he came out of the booth.
York County businessman Tom Wolf didn't let anything stand in his way as he headed to the polling place, stepping over a barrier on his way in.
Pennsylvania driver's licenses that are compliant with tougher federal anti-terrorism standards should be available in early 2019, according to Gov. Tom Wolf's office.Read More »
- Pa. health officials warn of possible measles exposure
- Pennsylvania man sets Plinko record on 'Price is Right,' goes wild
- Pa. court tightens rules for seizing properties tied to crime
- Pennsylvania's highest-paid CEO among top 10 in US
- Pa. Turnpike expects 2.3M vehicles over Memorial Day weekend
- Man arrested in hit-and-run crash with school bus
- Sunday mainly dry, but showers overnight
- Monroe County farm holds annual Farm Animal Frolic
- Updated Package that led to Newark airport evacuation deemed safe
- Fire destroys barn in Lehigh Twp.
- Artvana could take the place of former Mayfair Festival
- Coroner identifies man found dead in Schuylkill River
- Memorial honors Lehigh Valley veteran
- Former Phillies pitcher Jim Bunning Passes Away at 85
- Gregg Allman of the Allman Brothers Band Dies at Age 69
- Holiday travelers will encounter rising prices at the pump