STATE COLLEGE, Pa. - Joe Paterno's halo over Happy Valley is no more.
Artists have painted over the halo above Joe Paterno on a famous mural at Penn State.
Painter Michael Pilato said he removed the halo in the wake of the Freeh report.
The halo had been originally added to the popular mural after Paterno's death earlier this year.
However, a blue ribbon symbolizing support for child abuse victims remains on Paterno's jacket.
Pennsylvania driver's licenses that are compliant with tougher federal anti-terrorism standards should be available in early 2019, according to Gov. Tom Wolf's office.Read More »
- Pa. health officials warn of possible measles exposure
- Pennsylvania man sets Plinko record on 'Price is Right,' goes wild
- Pa. court tightens rules for seizing properties tied to crime
- Pennsylvania's highest-paid CEO among top 10 in US
- Pa. Turnpike expects 2.3M vehicles over Memorial Day weekend
- Man arrested in hit-and-run crash with school bus
- Dry early, round of showers later today
- Local police step up patrols for Memorial Day weekend
- Police: Teen shot in Pottstown
- Famed Berks wrestling coach gone, but not forgotten
- History's Headlines: Baseball at Bethlehem Steel
- Boyertown State Theatre goes digital
- Pennsylvania Shakespeare Festival right around the corner
- BK's Helping Hands lives up to the name
- Camelback Road bridge reopens
- Police raid home in Phillipsburg