HERSHEY, Pa. - The Hershey Company is rolling out a new corporate logo that features a freshly stylized version of one of its most famous chocolate products.
The candy maker on Friday announced the new design, which adds a new version of the Kisses chocolate at the end of the company's name.
It's part of what the company calls a "disciplined identity system" designed to provide more consistency.
Ron Burrage, the company's senior global design director, says the goal is to help people "clearly identify, this is from The Hershey Company."
For its products, the only change will be on the back of packaging where the company's name is printed.
Based in central Pennsylvania, The Hershey Company has about 13,000 employees and generates more than $7 billion in annual sales.
Sentencing has been scheduled for three former top officials at Penn State University who were convicted of child endangerment in the Jerry Sandusky molestation scandal.Read More »
- Local lawmakers have mixed reactions to Trump's tax plan
- Medical marijuana licensing draws hundreds of applicants
- House votes to toughen animal cruelty laws, tethering rules
- Fight brews in Pennsylvania Senate over Planned Parenthood
- House advances bill to let restaurants sell takeout liquor
- Lawmakers eye more changes to high school graduation exams
- PSP troopers injured in struggle with bar patron
- Police: Argument leads to man being intentionally struck by vehicle
- Updated NJ Gov. Christie compares opioid drug crisis to AIDS epidemic
- Updated BB gun-toting vandals shooting out car windows in Reading
- Updated Health Beat: Achilles rupture: Are you at risk?
- Trump's first 100 days: Alvernia professor weighs in
- Police allegedly link cigarette butt to break-in suspect
- Bethlehem man among white nationalists indicted on weapons, drug charges
- Doctor accused of bribing Menendez guilty of Medicare fraud
- Police allege Easton man attacks ex in drunken rage