ALTOONA, Pa. - Ordering a "Shmuffin," "Shmiscuit," or any other of Sheetz's made-to-order menu items is now easier than ever.
"We could not be more excited to bring this next generation of innovation to our customers and industry," said Ryan Sheetz, assistant vice president of brand strategies for the Altoona-based chain.
The voice-activated ordering comes nearly 25 years after Sheetz introduced touch-screen ordering to its hungry customers.
"Our goal has always been to continue to innovate and reinvent ourselves in order to provide the ultimate convenience to our customers," Sheetz said.
Customers who have a Sheetz online ordering account and an Alexa-enabled device can use the new Sheetz skill for Alexa.
State Rep. Bob Freeman, a Democrat of Northampton County, reintroduced legislation to promote reuse of vacant factories in Pennsylvania.Read More »
- Debate continues if legislators or citizens should draw districts
- Democrats, Republicans join forces to tackle climate change
- Senate OKs anti-hazing bill drafted after Penn State death
- Berks woman on recent flight: 'It... could have been us'
- State legislator has fond memories of Barbara Bush in Berks
- GOP gubernatorial candidate outlines his agenda
- Fired! YEA board denies ex-director's resignation, fires him amid misconduct allegations
- Police: Car involved in Palmer Township crash was reported stolen
- Southwest plane rescuer: 'God created a servant heart in me'
- Updated Man arrested in connection with fatal overdose in New Jersey
- Updated Legislation promotes redevelopment of vacant factory buildings
- Updated Emmaus police arrest parolee with illegal guns, heroin
- Water Street Bridge in Hellertown closed after hole opens up in deck
- Annual 'Go Fly a Kite Day' set for April 28 in Bern
- Cosby defense loses 5th bid for mistrial
- PHOTOS: Pieces of Southwest Airlines plane found in Berks