JACKSON TWP., Pa. - Thirteen minutes: Pennsylvania State Police said that's all the time it took for three men to steal three side-by-side off-road vehicles and a trailer.
"There's a lot of money that somebody was able to get in a short amount of time," said PSP Trooper David Beohm, a public information officer for Reading-based Troop L.
The theft happened around 2 a.m. Sunday at Off Road Motorsports in Jackson Township, Lebanon County. State police said the men also stole a truck from a nearby house and hooked it up to the trailer. They said the guys were last seen heading east on Route 422, toward Berks County.
"This wasn't an amateur that did this, for it to go down that quickly," Beohm said. "Thirteen minutes isn't a lot of time."
Authorities said the thieves also broke into a company truck. Now, store owner Jordan Waybright is dealing with a nightmare.
"I'm confused. I'm lost. I can't even put it into words," said Waybright, who is offering $10,000 in cash to whomever can help bring back three side-by-sides and trailer. "It's emotionally disturbing. A lot of work goes into buying these ATVs, getting them here, cleaning them up, getting them on our showroom to sell."
Waybright said it's more than just having the two Polaris Razors and the Can-Am Commander back in the showroom. It's about his livelihood.
"I'm an honest man," said Waybright. "I work hard for everything here, pay my bills, pay my taxes on time and these guys just come in and they violate us."
Police allege that 36-year-old Eric Bower had sex with a confidential informant for money several times, most recently in early April.Read More »
- 5 Schuylkill County boroughs, townships nominated as Opportunity Zones
- 6 face felony charges in relation to stealing $336K from Pa. agency
- Local counties receive funding for summer internship programs
- Legislation promotes redevelopment of vacant factory buildings
- Debate continues if legislators or citizens should draw districts
- Democrats, Republicans join forces to tackle climate change
- Body recovered near Lehigh River
- Upper Bucks residents complain of mystery explosions
- Updated Easton, Lewisburg residents winners in the 2018 St. Luke's Half Marathon
- State police searching for man who committed armed robbery in Pike County
- Coroner identifies woman found dead in Monroe County
- Memorial service set for woman killed in Southwest flight
- Lehigh Valley Zoo celebrates Earth Day
- Updated Several hurt after fire levels detached garage in Berks County
- People go back to the 80's to raise money for American Red Cross
- Pennsylvania Game Commission to conduct controlled fire in Berks, Schuylkill Counties Sunday