UNIVERSITY PARK, Pa. - Penn State police say they're investigating two incidents in which people took pictures or videos of students in dormitory showers.
Police say the invasion of privacy incidents occurred about 9:40 p.m. Sunday and 12:45 a.m. Monday in Thompson Hall.
Police didn't identify the victims or their sex, nor said if they have any suspects.
Police are asking students for tips about who might have been responsible.
Rain didn't stop protesters, labor leaders and elected officials from holding a rally outside of the Lehigh County Courthouse in Allentown on Friday.Read More »
- Pennsylvania Legislature eyes wider DNA sampling of convicts
- Police: Dog that mauled 2 kids in car seats to be euthanized
- Toomey noncommittal but upbeat about Senate health care bill
- Auditor faults Penn State's tuition hikes, admissions record
- State police searching for missing Harrisburg-area man
- Possums help deal with ticks
- Updated 1 person dead after early morning fire in Chester County
- Updated DA: Upper Saucon standoff ends; suspects die in apparent murder-suicide
- Mostly sunny, seasonable today with low humidity; a brief shower in spots
- New mountain slide opens at Camelback
- 1 person killed in ATV crash in South Manheim Twp.
- Man killed when car hits tree in Summit Hill
- Elderly woman dies weeks after crash in Allentown
- Rodale Institute offers fresh, organic produce with farm share program
- Man pleads in burglary that left 1 suspect with severed hand
- Local organ recipient shares her story