HERSHEY, Pa. - Penn State's children's hospital at Hershey Medical Center will soon be getting a lot bigger.
A two-year, $148 million expansion just got the green light.
The Penn State Board of Trustees approved plans to add three new floors to the hospital Friday.
The addition will include a new labor and delivery unit and a new neonatal ICU.
Both will be relocated from their current spots in the adult hospital.
Gov. Tom Wolf announced five borough and township nominations for the federal Opportunity Zones program.Read More »
- 6 face felony charges in relation to stealing $336K from Pa. agency
- Local counties receive funding for summer internship programs
- Legislation promotes redevelopment of vacant factory buildings
- Debate continues if legislators or citizens should draw districts
- Democrats, Republicans join forces to tackle climate change
- Senate OKs anti-hazing bill drafted after Penn State death
- Updated A sunny and seasonable weekend in store
- Updated 1 injured in Norristown apartment fire
- With a film in the works, fans fight over Wawa/Sheetz debate
- Second amendment rally, voter registration drive held at local schools
- Students encouraged by National School Walkout Day
- Pawlowski's attorney files motion for acquittal
- Cosby's attorneys attempt to raise doubt about timeframe of assault
- Local jazz band keeps spirits alive in Allentown
- Muhlenberg College kicks off Earth Day with festival
- Police investigate body found in Monroe County