State police have released new video as they search for witnesses to a deadly road rage shooting in central Pennsylvania.
The just-released video shows the assailant's truck and other vehicles in the area of Exit 3 on Interstate 81 in Antrim Twp., Franklin Co., on Jan. 4 when Timothy Davison was shot and killed.
The video is from after Davison, 28, of Poland, Maine, had been run off the road as the suspected shooter returns to fire the fatal shots.
Pennsylvania driver's licenses that are compliant with tougher federal anti-terrorism standards should be available in early 2019, according to Gov. Tom Wolf's office.Read More »
- Pa. health officials warn of possible measles exposure
- Pennsylvania man sets Plinko record on 'Price is Right,' goes wild
- Pa. court tightens rules for seizing properties tied to crime
- Pennsylvania's highest-paid CEO among top 10 in US
- Pa. Turnpike expects 2.3M vehicles over Memorial Day weekend
- Man arrested in hit-and-run crash with school bus
- Lehigh Valley Zoo giraffe dies from neck injury
- Countryside is making a strong comeback
- Local man takes business idea to the beach
- Purple Heart recipient gets honored Memorial Day weekend
- Great white shark Mary Lee detected off New Jersey coast
- Catasauqua police nab armed robbery suspect
- Bucks man gets life plus 15 to 30 years in friend's shooting death
- PHOTOS: Observing Memorial Day
- In opioid crisis, a new risk for police: accidental overdose
- Monroe County farm holds annual Farm Animal Frolic