HARRISBURG, Pa. - Monday is the last day to get a break on penalties on your unpaid taxes.
The state tax amnesty program waives all penalties and half of the interest for anyone paying delinquent state taxes.
To take advantage of the program, the application and full payment must be received by Monday, June 19 at midnight. Payment is accepted by check, money order, credit/debit card or electronic funds transfer.
To apply or get more information, go to backtax.pa.gov or call 844-PA-STATE-TAX.
Rain didn't stop protesters, labor leaders and elected officials from holding a rally outside of the Lehigh County Courthouse in Allentown on Friday.Read More »
- Pennsylvania Legislature eyes wider DNA sampling of convicts
- Police: Dog that mauled 2 kids in car seats to be euthanized
- Toomey noncommittal but upbeat about Senate health care bill
- Auditor faults Penn State's tuition hikes, admissions record
- State police searching for missing Harrisburg-area man
- Possums help deal with ticks
- Police: Man shot, left for dead on road in Schuylkill County
- Crash snarls rush hour traffic on I-78 in Allentown
- Workers help NJ woman find prized necklace in trash
- 'Faces of Reading' creators seek help to showcase exhibit
- Protesters want gas drillers to pay extraction tax in Pa.
- Is Camp David's future as presidential retreat in jeopardy?
- Veterans memorial gets fresh look ahead of Independence Day
- Officers honored for catching aggressive drivers
- Skyline Drive reopens after wall work atop Mount Penn
- Doctor, dog team up on 'Take Your Dog to Work Day'