NORTH LEBANON TWP., Pa. - A Reading man was under the influence when he got behind the wheel of his car and drove with his two young daughters inside, state police said.
Damon Anderson Gholson was charged Thursday with DUI and recklessly endangering another person.
Troopers stopped Gholson, 36, for a traffic violation on Route 422 in North Lebanon Township, Lebanon County, on the afternoon of April 27, police said.
Gholson's two daughters, ages 2 and 3, were unrestrained in the vehicle at the time, police said.
Investigators later determined that Gholson was under the influence.
- Governor Wolf plans to sign Real ID law
- Jury of 12 on Bill Cosby sex assault case includes 2 blacks
- Lawmakers send Real ID bill to Wolf, who plans to sign it
- Pennsylvania moves to comply with federal Real ID law
- Insurance chief would lead new health, human services agency
- Pennsylvania's US senators react to Trump's proposed budget
- 2 people killed in fiery crash on I-81 in Schuylkill County
- The Russo family is growing!
- Updated Reading postpones opening of city-owned swimming pool
- Investigators suspect deadly maneuver in jet crash
- Traffic restrictions coming for Strata II work
- Allentown kicks of summer movie series with 'Rogue One'
- Quaker Maid plant mural to portray images unique to Reading
- Reading police investigating shooting
- Life Lessons: Tips to help kids sleep
- Lower Nazareth Board of Supervisors passes medical marijuana ordinance