ALLENTOWN, Pa. - PPL has good news for customers.
The company has released its quarterly price to compare for customers who rely on PPL to purchase electric supply on their behalf.
The new price to compare for residential customers will be 8.813 cents per kilowatt hour, down from the current rate of 9.036 cents per kWh. For small business customers, the price will drop from 9.585 cents per kWh to 8.785.
Those prices will take effect September 1st.
Sentencing has been scheduled for three former top officials at Penn State University who were convicted of child endangerment in the Jerry Sandusky molestation scandal.Read More »
- Local lawmakers have mixed reactions to Trump's tax plan
- Medical marijuana licensing draws hundreds of applicants
- House votes to toughen animal cruelty laws, tethering rules
- Fight brews in Pennsylvania Senate over Planned Parenthood
- House advances bill to let restaurants sell takeout liquor
- Lawmakers eye more changes to high school graduation exams
- PSP troopers injured in struggle with bar patron
- Updated Police: Argument leads to man being intentionally struck by vehicle
- Updated Woman dies after being attacked by her dog in Upper Macungie
- Updated Doctor accused of bribing Menendez guilty of Medicare fraud
- Updated Police allege Easton man attacks ex in drunken rage
- Berks businesses honored as 'People's Choice' leaders
- New report shows percent drop in overall crime in New Jersey
- Updated Police activity prompts 'secure in place' measure at Pleasant Valley School District
- Updated Judge: Cosby jury can hear about quaaludes, not Spanish fly
- Warm again today with some sunshine