HAPPY VALLEY, Pa. - In an effort to move forward in the midst of the scandal Penn State officials have announced plans to renovate the building where Jerry Sandusky sexually molested boys.
A university spokesman said plans to renovate the Lasch Football Building were drawn up shortly after Sandusky's arrest in November.
Construction won't start until all legal proceedings in the case are over.
The building was the scene of a 2001 allegation in which then-graduate assistant, Mike McQueary, saw Sandusky abuse a boy in the shower.
- 2.3 magnitude earthquake hits Lancaster County
- President Trump will celebrate 100-day benchmark with rally in Harrisburg
- Pennsylvania launches tax amnesty program
- Pennsylvania State Police growing in number
- Pennsylvania's lieutenant governor loses protective detail
- Hollywood producer gives $30M to Penn State communications
- Trial begins for accused getaway driver in 2015 killing spree
- Eric Frein sentencing continues Monday, focus shifts to Frein's father
- Updated Small earthquake rattles parts of Pennsylvania
- Updated Police arrest third man allegedly tied to drug deal assault
- Updated Mostly cloudy with a bit of rain this afternoon; rain continues through early Wednesday
- Street closures scheduled for downtown Allentown this week
- Pet owners learn animal CPR to help their furry friends
- Life Lessons: 3 Jars
- State police: 1 killed in crash with State Police vehicle
- Philadelphia cops raid pot-smoking party, arresting 22