SOUTH LEBANON TWP., Pa. - A reward is now on the table for information leading to a man wanted in a deadly shooting in Lebanon County.
A crime tip group is offering a cash reward for information that leads to Eddie Lee Williams Jr.
Williams is wanted in connection with a deadly shooting in South Lebanon Township last month.
Two others charged in the shooting are awaiting trial.
Anyone with information about Williams' whereabouts should contact the Lebanon County detectives at 717-228-4403 or South Lebanon Township police at 717-272-2054.
He should be considered armed and dangerous, authorities said.
Pennsylvania driver's licenses that are compliant with tougher federal anti-terrorism standards should be available in early 2019, according to Gov. Tom Wolf's office.Read More »
- Pa. health officials warn of possible measles exposure
- Pennsylvania man sets Plinko record on 'Price is Right,' goes wild
- Pa. court tightens rules for seizing properties tied to crime
- Pennsylvania's highest-paid CEO among top 10 in US
- Pa. Turnpike expects 2.3M vehicles over Memorial Day weekend
- Man arrested in hit-and-run crash with school bus
- Updated Lehigh Valley Zoo giraffe dies from neck injury
- Countryside is making a strong comeback
- Local man takes business idea to the beach
- Great white shark Mary Lee detected off New Jersey coast
- Catasauqua police nab armed robbery suspect
- Bucks man gets life plus 15 to 30 years in friend's shooting death
- PHOTOS: Observing Memorial Day
- In opioid crisis, a new risk for police: accidental overdose
- Monroe County farm holds annual Farm Animal Frolic
- Package that led to Newark airport evacuation deemed safe