LEBANON, Pa. - Two people will stand trial on homicide charges for their alleged roles in the killings of two people in Lebanon County, while a third suspect remains at large.
Rick Cannon and Akeita Harden waived their rights to a preliminary hearing before a district judge in Lebanon County on Tuesday.
Cannon and Harden played a role in the shooting deaths of Marcus Antonio Ortiz and Keith Crawford inside an apartment at 714 Fox Ridge Lane in South Lebanon Township on March 10, police said.
Both suspects remain behind bars in the Lebanon County Correctional Facility without bail.
A third suspect, Eddie Lee Williams Jr., is still being sought. He should be considered armed and dangerous, police said.
Williams has been known to use the following aliases: Touch, Sileem Underwood, Tyreem Lee Hanes, Swayton Smith, Tyrone Smith, Tyrell Johnson, Tyrone Jackson, Quadiir A. Jones, Marcus Williams, Aaron Williams, Tyreem Haines, and Eddie Williams, said police, adding that he also uses numerous birth dates, which give him an age range of between 33 and 39.
Williams stands 6 feet, 4 inches tall, weighs approximately 225 pounds and has black hair and brown eyes.
Anyone with information about Williams' whereabouts is asked to call South Lebanon police or the Lebanon County detectives by calling 717-272-2054.
Sunoco Logistics Partners said there's so much interest in its plans to build a natural gas liquids pipeline across southern Pennsylvania that the company will actually build two pipelines.Read More »
- Attorney general says costs related to Kane reached $3.6M
- Republicans eye revenue assumptions in Wolf's budget
- Snow geese migrating earlier due to milder temps
- Local business skeptical of Wolf's proposal to raise minimum wage
- Wolf could secure minimum wage hike, with big concession
- Volunteers build osprey platforms at Beltzville Lake
- Updated Sunoco building 2 pipelines, not just 1 across Pennsylvania
- Man accused of stabbing wife, daughter-in-law in Allentown
- Updated Record-challenging warmth today; close to records Friday
- Updated Coroner called to crash on Interstate 176 in Caernarvon
- Chicago to rock Musikfest this summer
- Updated Philly mayor: $5.7M beverage tax haul doubles projections
- Saylorsburg man faces DUI charge, child was in car
- Life Lessons: Raising a tech entrepreneur
- Easton adopts 20-year comprehensive plan
- Lehigh County supports anti-gerrymandering bill