LEBANON, Pa. - Two people will stand trial on homicide charges for their alleged roles in the killings of two people in Lebanon County, while a third suspect remains at large.
Rick Cannon and Akeita Harden waived their rights to a preliminary hearing before a district judge in Lebanon County on Tuesday.
Cannon and Harden played a role in the shooting deaths of Marcus Antonio Ortiz and Keith Crawford inside an apartment at 714 Fox Ridge Lane in South Lebanon Township on March 10, police said.
Both suspects remain behind bars in the Lebanon County Correctional Facility without bail.
A third suspect, Eddie Lee Williams Jr., is still being sought. He should be considered armed and dangerous, police said.
Williams has been known to use the following aliases: Touch, Sileem Underwood, Tyreem Lee Hanes, Swayton Smith, Tyrone Smith, Tyrell Johnson, Tyrone Jackson, Quadiir A. Jones, Marcus Williams, Aaron Williams, Tyreem Haines, and Eddie Williams, said police, adding that he also uses numerous birth dates, which give him an age range of between 33 and 39.
Williams stands 6 feet, 4 inches tall, weighs approximately 225 pounds and has black hair and brown eyes.
Anyone with information about Williams' whereabouts is asked to call South Lebanon police or the Lebanon County detectives by calling 717-272-2054.
- Penn State trustees to weigh changes to Greek system
- Man indicted in double stabbing that left ex-girlfriend dead, Bucks man injured
- Q&A: Cosby jury: A look at what to expect during selection
- 69-WFMZ-TV wins 9 AP awards
- State police continue Megan's Law compliance checks across Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania unemployment rate increases to 4.9 percent
- Police searching for 2 men after 2 armed robberies in Reading hours apart
- Palmer police looking for 2 men accused of stealing $300 worth of razors from Giant
- Northampton teen leads police on 30-minute chase
- Pershing Square reduces holding in Air Products
- Updated Kelly Services to hold job fair in Allentown, looking to fill 300+ warehouse positions at XPO
- Updated A first hand look at the training firefighters go through
- Life Lessons: Breakfast at this office?
- 5 jurors picked for Cosby trial, 2 know a sex assault victim
- Clouds and some sun today; rain stays south and east today and tomorrow
- Schuylkill Valley HS breaks ground on athletic complex