The sister of the accused "Craigslist Killer" says she's lying and stealing her story from a TV show.
Miranda Barbour is charged with killing a man she met through Craigslist and claims to have killed dozens more.
Those claims have not yet been confirmed.
Now the Daily Item of Sunbury reports Barbour's sister says she's a "master at lying" who's drawing inspiration from the TV show "Dexter," which is about a serial killer.
Barbour appeared in a central Pennsylvania court for a pretrial hearing Tuesday.
She is pleading not guilty to the charge.
Pennsylvania consumers could soon have far more locations to buy bottles of booze under legislation that's passed the state House.Read More »
- Lawmakers eye more changes to high school graduation exams
- Stack goes to work without police escort; Wolf mum on reason
- Wolf, treasurer push pension agencies to cut investment fees
- Pa. awarded $26.5 million to fight heroin, opioid crisis
- Mango tells Republicans he'll seek gubernatorial nomination
- Small earthquake rattles parts of Pennsylvania
- Day care owner charged in baby's 2016 death, DA says
- Eric Frein laughed about selling story in recorded phone call
- Multi-purpose skatepark planned for Reading's riverfront
- Man accused of hitting, killing wife with truck to stand trial
- Bethlehem makes Forbes' top 25 best places to retire
- House advances bill to let restaurants sell takeout liquor
- Mother, son breaking business barriers for those with autism
- KU baseball player surprises girlfriend with on-field proposal
- Lehigh Valley talks Trump's first 100 days
- Antietam Lake improvements celebrated with ribbon cutting