EAST COCALICO TWP., Pa. - One man was taken into custody after a standoff today in East Cocalico Township, Lancaster County.
Police say they were serving a warrant in the unit block of Catalpa Circle Wednesday afternoon when the man refused to come out of the home.
Police believed the man might have a weapon and called for backup.
They say the man came out peacefully about an hour later.
Some of the schools in Pennsylvania's 14-university system of higher education may get pink slips..Read More »
- Judge: Man charged in deadly stabbing will remain jailed
- Police work to bring back murder suspect who fled state with 6-year-old daughter
- Missing 6-year-old Connecticut girl found in Pennsylvania
- State police reveal cost of local police coverage: $600M
- Health department working with Penn State on mumps cases
- Conspiracy charge added against Penn State ex-administrators
- Updated Albert Boscov remembered during memorial service
- Pink slips may await some Pennsylvania public universities
- Cell phone store robbed at gunpoint
- Boscov: An American Story
- Strong storms, winds leave damage across the region
- Cold and calm overnight under mainly clear skies
- Lehigh Valley Heart Ball raises money for American Heart Association
- PHOTOS: Strong storms, winds leave damage across the region
- 'Light the Way' celebration recognizes trailblazers in the community
- N.J. Rep. Leonard Lance holds second town hall meeting