EAST COCALICO TWP., Pa. - One man was taken into custody after a standoff today in East Cocalico Township, Lancaster County.
Police say they were serving a warrant in the unit block of Catalpa Circle Wednesday afternoon when the man refused to come out of the home.
Police believed the man might have a weapon and called for backup.
They say the man came out peacefully about an hour later.
Pennsylvania driver's licenses that are compliant with tougher federal anti-terrorism standards should be available in early 2019, according to Gov. Tom Wolf's office.Read More »
- Pa. health officials warn of possible measles exposure
- Pennsylvania man sets Plinko record on 'Price is Right,' goes wild
- Pa. court tightens rules for seizing properties tied to crime
- Pennsylvania's highest-paid CEO among top 10 in US
- Pa. Turnpike expects 2.3M vehicles over Memorial Day weekend
- Man arrested in hit-and-run crash with school bus
- Updated Mourners deliver flowers in memory of Ernie the giraffe
- Updated How you can help an Allen HS senior in the fight of his life
- Memorial Day services across Berks County
- Updated Freedom High student walks 22 miles for veterans
- Updated Coroner called to crash in Lower Towamensing Twp.
- Visitors celebrate at Dorney Park despite rainy weather
- A place of healing for veterans
- Walking a mile in their shoes
- Weather stops big guest at Pottstown Memorial Day parade
- 'Taps' echoes over Bethlehem