HARRISBURG, Pa. - Pennsylvania State Police in Harrisburg are searching for a missing 81-year-old man who may be in danger.
John Sardelis is described as a white man who stands five feet, 10 inches tall, weighs 170 pounds, and has gray hair, brown eyes and a white beard. He was last seen wearing a black jacket, black jeans, tan hat, gray sneakers and eye glasses.
On June 21, 2017 at 6:50 p.m., he walked away from his home in the 400 block of Erdman Drive in Middle Paxton Township, Dauphin County. He failed to return. Police said they believe Sardelis may be at special risk of harm or injury.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police by calling 911 or the Pennsylvania State Police at Harrisburg at 717-671-7500.
Wolf said his latest disaster declaration was the next logical step in battling this problem, but knows more steps are necessary.Read More »
- GOP field grows to 4 to run for Pa. lieutenant governor
- Gerrymandering case sows doubt in big year for House races
- Silgan Containers creates new jobs in Lehigh Valley
- Enterprise to form new partnership with PennDOT
- Need for broadband in rural areas showcased at farm show
- 'Calving Corner' a hit with farm show visitors of all ages
- Steadier snow develops overnight leads to messy morning commute
- Jury selected for Allentown Mayor Pawlowski's trial
- Reading police seek persons of interest in fatal shooting
- Updated Fraud, theft trending high in Cumru
- Updated Bethlehem wants more critical look at tax-incentivized programs
- Close? Delay? It can be a tough call for school districts
- Two injured in head-on crash
- PennDOT wants drivers to cooperate, let crews do their job
- Berks steak brand lands coveted Twitter verification
- Embattled lawmaker to seek 22nd, last term in Pa. House