Giant and Martin's supermarkets have removed El Monterey Steak & Cheese Taquitos from their shelves as a result of the Rancho Feeding Corporation's recall of meat products, according to a release from Giant/Martin's.
The USDA announced a recall of Rancho Feeding Corporation meat products because they were produced without all required inspections.
The following product is included in this recall:
-- El Monterey Steak & Cheese Taquito, 28 oz., UPC 7100740389, with best if used by dates of: May 5, May 17, May 20, May 22, June 7, Oct. 8, Oct. 11, Oct. 16, Oct. 21, Dec. 12.
Giant/Martin's said it has received no reports of illnesses to date. Customers who have purchased the product should discard any unused portions and can bring their purchase receipt to GIANT/MARTIN'S for a full refund.
For more information about the recall, call 1-888-814-4268 or visit the Giant/Martin's website.
President will sign executive order ahead of Harrisburg rally.Read More »
- Ex-Penn St officials to be sentenced in June over Sandusky
- Local lawmakers have mixed reactions to Trump's tax plan
- Medical marijuana licensing draws hundreds of applicants
- House votes to toughen animal cruelty laws, tethering rules
- Fight brews in Pennsylvania Senate over Planned Parenthood
- House advances bill to let restaurants sell takeout liquor
- President Trump to sign executive order on trade while in Pennsylvania
- First responders practice emergency preparedness at LVIA
- Candidates for Allentown mayor weigh in on the issues
- Deadly dog attack prompts warning to other dog owners
- Arrest made in Allentown murder
- Crews rescue woman from Allentown fire
- Members of white supremacist group face federal charges
- Police: Argument leads to man being intentionally struck by vehicle
- Nazareth rollover crash injures two
- BB gun-toting vandals shooting out car windows in Reading