JACKSON TWP., Pa. - A trailer that was stolen with three off-road vehicles from a business in Lebanon County over the weekend has been found more than 80 miles away, in Camden, New Jersey, according to Pennsylvania State Police.
"The trailer was empty," said PSP Trooper David Beohm, a public information officer for Reading-based Troop L.
The theft happened around 2 a.m. Sunday at Off Road Motorsports in Jackson Township. State police said the men also stole a pickup truck from a nearby house and hooked it up to the trailer.
The stolen pickup and the three off-road vehicles -- two Polaris Razors and the Can-Am Commander -- have not been located.
Anyone with information about the theft can contact the state police barracks at Jonestown at 717-865-2194 and reference incident #PA2018-143480. Tips can also be submitted through the Pennsylvania Crime Stoppers program by calling 800-472-8477.
A two-year, $148 million expansion just got the green light.Read More »
- Federal judges to hear Pennsylvania district map challenge
- Pair charged in numerous robberies, thefts at Walmart stores
- Hearing on fracking draws dozens, many opposed
- Pa. Senate leaders, US congressmen sue over district map
- Local small businesses receive upgrades thanks to $1M grant
- Commissioner: Pa. plans to eliminate county-owned homes
- Updated Caught on camera: Domino's workers apprehend armed robbery suspect
- Wallenpaupack School District responds to nearby church ceremony involving AR-15 rifles
- Indivisible Berks Holds Rally in Support of Unions in Preparation of Major Supreme Court Case
- Murphy promises gun control, but for now reviews policies
- Former Reading mayor Spencer's trial delayed
- Millions of BB&T customers affected by outage
- Joe Paterno movie coming to HBO
- Man arrested for domestic violence assault in Fleetwood
- Degas painting missing for 9 years found outside Paris
- Florida governor speaks out on Parkland shooting