With safety in mind, Pennsylvania Turnpike officials have launched a new smartphone app.
The turnpike released "TRIP Talk" Friday, an application for iPhone and Android users.
It sends audio alerts to travelers when there's a crash, bad weather, or some other problem.
The turnpike says TRIP Talk is not only convenient but safe since it's a hands-free application.
Sunoco Logistics Partners said there's so much interest in its plans to build a natural gas liquids pipeline across southern Pennsylvania that the company will actually build two pipelines.Read More »
- Attorney general says costs related to Kane reached $3.6M
- Republicans eye revenue assumptions in Wolf's budget
- Snow geese migrating earlier due to milder temps
- Local business skeptical of Wolf's proposal to raise minimum wage
- Wolf could secure minimum wage hike, with big concession
- Volunteers build osprey platforms at Beltzville Lake
- Updated Sunoco building 2 pipelines, not just 1 across Pennsylvania
- Man accused of stabbing wife, daughter-in-law in Allentown
- Updated Record-challenging warmth today, close to records Friday
- Updated Coroner called to crash on Interstate 176 in Caernarvon
- Chicago to rock Musikfest this summer
- Updated Philly mayor: $5.7M beverage tax haul doubles projections
- Saylorsburg man faces DUI charge, child was in car
- Life Lessons: Raising a tech entrepreneur
- Easton adopts 20-year comprehensive plan
- Lehigh County supports anti-gerrymandering bill