YORK, Pa. - Vice President Mike Pence will stop in York, Pennsylvania Saturday to discuss tax reform.
As part of his visit, Pence will tour the Military and Commercial Fasteners Corporation.
He'll also participate in a tax reform roundtable with local business leaders and local lawmakers.
Republicans in the U.S. House unveiled their tax plan this week, which includes tax cuts for corporations, and the GOP promises savings for middle class families.
It faces a battle in both houses. Democrats and some Republicans say they are against it in its current form.
WFMZ has a crew in York, and we'll have much more on Vice President Mike Pence's visit Saturday night on 69 News at 6 and 10.
- Pa. Senate leaders, US congressmen sue over district map
- Local small businesses receive upgrades thanks to $1M grant
- Commissioner: Pa. plans to eliminate county-owned homes
- Gaming company wins rights to build mini-casino in Cumberland County
- Pennsylvania congressional map battle lands in Supreme Court
- Pennsylvania lawmakers strive for multiple forms of gun legislation
- Parkland schools closed after fire tears through bus garage
- Man shot in the arm outside Allentown nightclub
- Updated PHOTOS: Fire destroys Parkland school buses
- Check in with Eve Russo and baby Maeve
- Life Lessons: Budgeting on a roller coaster income
- William Allen student arrested, charged with making threats
- Planners updated on Five City Center, Lafayette College projects
- Hearing on fracking draws dozens, many opposed
- Tractor-trailer wreck closes I-78 for hours Thursday night
- Gov. Mifflin parents sound off about safety concerns