YORK, Pa. - Vice President Mike Pence will stop in York, Pennsylvania Saturday to discuss tax reform.
As part of his visit, Pence will tour the Military and Commercial Fasteners Corporation.
He'll also participate in a tax reform roundtable with local business leaders and local lawmakers.
Republicans in the U.S. House unveiled their tax plan this week, which includes tax cuts for corporations, and the GOP promises savings for middle class families.
It faces a battle in both houses. Democrats and some Republicans say they are against it in its current form.
WFMZ has a crew in York, and we'll have much more on Vice President Mike Pence's visit Saturday night on 69 News at 6 and 10.
A political scientist serving as an expert for voters challenging Pennsylvania's congressional districts has told a judge that partisan interests by Republicans appear to be the predominant factor in producing a map that has disproportionately...Read More »
- Company president stores hazardous waste, faces charges
- Second Pennsylvania gerrymandering challenge heads to trial
- Pennsylvania Gov. Wolf lights Capitol Christmas tree
- Sandusky's son sentenced to prison for sexual abuse of girls
- Restoring charges considered in frat death case
- Over 50 potential witnesses to testify against Pawlowski
- State Police: Trooper fires on man after he points weapon
- Allentown's oldest swimming pool gets a boost
- 2 men facing charges in relation to killing of Verizon store employee
- Neighbors of shooting victim 'devastated' by pizza delivery incident
- Meal kit delivery company opening East Coast hub in Lancaster
- Reading celebrates start of Hanukkah with menorah lighting
- Lehigh students use virtual reality to diagnose glaucoma
- Berks DA leads push for tougher sentences in fentanyl cases
- Discover ways to combat porch pirates this holiday
- Millbrook HomeCare Partners under new ownership