GREENSBURG, Pa. - A woman in western Pennsylvania is facing charges after police say she was selling heroin from her hospital bed.
Thirty-eight-year-old Lori Sullenberger is facing a number of drug charges.
Officials at Westmoreland Hospital in Greensburg, near Pittsburgh.. say hospital security became suspicious of the large number of people going in and out of Sullenberger's room.
Police say an undercover informant bought $90 worth of heroin from her on Friday.
A search of her room found nearly $4,000 in heroin, two syringes, and $1,400 in cash.
Her ailment was not disclosed.
- 2.3 magnitude earthquake hits Lancaster County
- President Trump will celebrate 100-day benchmark with rally in Harrisburg
- Pennsylvania launches tax amnesty program
- Pennsylvania State Police growing in number
- Pennsylvania's lieutenant governor loses protective detail
- Hollywood producer gives $30M to Penn State communications
- Eric Frein's strategy to avoid death: Blame Dad
- Updated Small earthquake rattles parts of Pennsylvania
- Paramedic reunites with family he helped decades ago
- Runners take on St. Luke's Half Marathon
- Trump nears 100 days: 'It's a different kind of presidency'
- Ex-clerk files federal lawsuit claiming Alpha Borough allowed sexual harassment
- State police: Trooper, 2 people in SUV injured in crash
- April the giraffe becomes a cash cow for tiny zoo
- Man working on NFL draft stage injured after fall
- Local libraries fight to survive cuts