Images: Tamaqua carbon monoxide leak

Published: 1:28 PM EST Nov 07, 2012

Nine people were evacuated from the 300 block of West Broad Street in Tamaqua Wednesday due to a carbon monoxide leak.

1 / 7

Nine people were evacuated from the 300 block of West Broad Street in Tamaqua Wednesday due to a carbon monoxide leak.

Advertisement

Most Viewed on WFMZ.com

Advertisement
 

Slideshow Of The Day

On this Day

  • 1984 Summer Olympics opening ceremony

    U.S. Air Force

    On this day: July 28

    Vivaldi and Bach die, the first hamburger is sold in the U.S., World War I breaks out, a bomber crashes into the Empire State Building, and the Summer Olympics open up in Los Angeles, all on this day.