Elderly couple found dead in Schuylkill County home

Published: 5:38 PM EDT Sep 30, 2012   Updated: 9:43 AM EDT Oct 01, 2012

Police in Schuylkill County said an elderly couple was found dead inside their home after their vehicle was found running inside their garage.

Rush Township Police said Anna Young, 88, and Nicholas Young, 87, were discovered Sunday morning by authorities at the couple's Welsh Road home.

The couple died from carbon monoxide poisoning, according to police. 

No foul play is suspected.