PALMERTON, Pa. - A car crash in Carbon County has left one person dead.
It happened around 1:45 a.m. on Little Gap Road near Covered Bridge Road in Palmerton.
Police said it was a single vehicle crash that ended up with the car on its roof.
The coroner was called, and the driver was pronounced dead at the scene.
The cause of the crash is still under investigation.
Women's Resources of Monroe County released a statement on Wednesday saying they stand with the victims recognized in the grand jury report on church sexual abuse.Read More »
- Berks food bank helps flood-ravaged Tremont and Port Carbon
- 69 News to take newscasts to Tremont
- State police end search for man in Penn Forest Township
- Tremont residents look for answers at meeting
- Details emerge on Lehigh River rescue operation
- Tremont floods leave even more devastating damage than first bout
- Allentown City Council terminates city solicitor after Catholic sex abuse report
- Mainly dry Thursday, but hot and humid with highs around 90
- Upper Macungie planners recommend plan for new Marriott Hotel
- Grand jury makes recommendations after child sex abuse investigation
- 69 News, Wegmans, Cabela's partner to aid Tremont flood victims
- Updated Slate Belt man accused of helping to swipe his ex's Harley
- Hamburg residents continue to clean up following flood
- Salvation Army launches disaster response for Hamburg flooding victims
- Reading School Board considers reproductive health program
- South Whitehall offers employment to eight police candidates